Eccentric Beam-Column Connections
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Eccentric Beam-Column Connections
- LaFave, James M.; Bonacci, John F.; Burak, Burcu; Shin, Myoungsu
- Issue Date
- American Concrete Institute
- CONCRETE INTERNATIONAL, v.27, no.09, pp. -
- The effect of eccentric beams on joints is an area in need of additional research. This is particularly so in light of how common this type of connection is in exterior reinforced concrete building frames, where beams often frame into a column with the outside beam and column faces flush. In response to this need, joint ACI-ASCE Committee 352 appointed a task group to investigate all currently available research on the subject and to propose design recommendations. This article presents the results of those efforts.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.