Recovering methane from solid methane hydrate with carbon dioxide
Cited 110 times inCited 102 times in
- Recovering methane from solid methane hydrate with carbon dioxide
- Lee, H; Seo, Yongwon; Seo, YT; Moudrakovski, IL; Ripmeester, JA
- Carbon dioxide; Hydrates; Kinetic measurements; Methane; Thermodynamic measurements
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.42, no.41, pp.5048 - 5051
- CO2 in, CH4 out! From NMR spectroscopic measurements of composition and kinetics, it can be shown that the recovery of methane from methane hydrate is possible through its reaction with CO2 (see diagram), even though the yield is less than that expected from kinetic and thermodynamic arguments.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.