Eye-pattern design for high-speed differential links using extended passive equalization
Cited 5 times inCited 8 times in
- Eye-pattern design for high-speed differential links using extended passive equalization
- Han, Ki Jin; Takeuchi, Hayato; Swaminathan, Madhavan
- Channel response; Differential S-parameters; Eye pattern; High-speed differential links; Impedance mismatch; Passive equalization; Signal integrity; Termination
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ADVANCED PACKAGING, v.31, no.2, pp.246 - 257
- The performance of current high-speed consumer electronic systems is often compromised by degradation caused by distortion in eye patterns. This paper proposes a systematic method that uses the voltage transfer function for arbitrary source and load terminations to improve the eye patterns of high-speed differential links with passive components that minimize distortion. This approach is cost-effective since it only utilizes commercially available surface-mount components. The methodology has been validated by measurements in this paper.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.