Physicochemical Properties of Ionic Clathrate Hydrates
Cited 20 times inCited 17 times in
- Physicochemical Properties of Ionic Clathrate Hydrates
- Shin, Kyuchul; Cha, Jong-Ho; Seo, Yongwon; Lee, Huen
- Clathrates; Host-guest systems; Hydrates; Inclusion compounds; Water chemistry
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMISTRY-AN ASIAN JOURNAL, v.5, no.1, pp.22 - 34
- Ionic clathrate hydrates are known to be formed by the enclathration of hydrophobic cations or anions into confined cages and the incorporation of counterions into the water framework. As the ionic clathrate hydrates are considered for their potential applicability in various fields, including those that involve solid electrolytes, gas separation, and gas storage, numerous studies of the ionic clathrate hydrates have been reported. This review concentrates on the physicochemical properties of the ionic clathrate hydrates and the notable characteristics of these materials regarding their potential application are addressed.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.