Phase Equilibria of Semiclathrate Hydrate for Nitrogen in the Presence of Tetra-n-butylammonium Bromide and Fluoride
Cited 29 times inCited 26 times in
- Phase Equilibria of Semiclathrate Hydrate for Nitrogen in the Presence of Tetra-n-butylammonium Bromide and Fluoride
- Lee, Seungmin; Lee, Youngjun; Park, Sungmin; Seo, Yongwon
- Atmospheric conditions; Equilibrium conditions; Equilibrium dissociation; Higher temperatures; Lower pressures; Pressure ranges; Semiclathrate hydrate; Stabilization effects; Stoichiometric concentration; Temperature range; Tetra-n-butylammonium fluorides; Water mixture; Weight fractions
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL AND ENGINEERING DATA, v.55, no.12, pp.5883 - 5886
- Semiclathrate hydrate phase equilibria for N2 + TBAB (tetra-n-butylammonium bromide) + water mixtures were measured in the temperature range of (280 to 290) K and in the pressure range of (4.0 to 9.2) MPa at TBAB, w (weight fraction) = 0.05, 0.20, 0.40, and 0.60. Also, semiclathrate hydrate phase equilibria for N2 + TBAF (tetra-n-butylammonium fluoride) + water mixtures were measured in the temperature range of (293 to 302) K and in the pressure range of (2.0 to 9.7) MPa at TBAF, w = 0.10, 0.20, 0.34, and 0.45. The equilibrium dissociation temperatures for each pure TBAB and TBAF semiclathrate were also measured at the same concentrations under atmospheric conditions. The presence of TBAB or TBAF remarkably shifted the equilibrium conditions of the double semiclathrates to higher temperature and lower pressure regions when compared with those of the pure N2 hydrate. The highest stabilization effect was observed at the stoichiometric concentrations of each semiclathrate (TBAB, w = 0.40; TBAF, w = 0.34).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.