복합소재를 사용한 직선모터용 경량이송테이블 개발
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 복합소재를 사용한 직선모터용 경량이송테이블 개발
- Other Titles
- Development of Lightweight Moving Table for Linear Motor using Composite Materials
- Hwang, Young-Kug; Eun, In-Ung; Lee, Choon-Man; Seo, Yongwon
- Linear Motor (직선모터); Moving Table (이송테이블); Composite Materials (복합소재); Lightweight Structure (경량화 구조); Stacking Sequence (적층 순서)
- Issue Date
- 한국정밀공학회지, v.27, no.4, pp.7 - 13
- Linear motors are efficient mechanism that offers high speed and positioning accuracy. By eliminating mechanical transmission mechanisms, much higher speeds and greater acceleration can be achieved without backlash or excessive friction. However, an important disadvantage of linear motor system is its high power loss and heating up of motor and neighboring machine components on operation. Therefore, it is necessary to design moving table with high stiffness, high efficiency and light weight construction. This paper presents the development of moving table using composite material. In order to develop light weight construction of moving table, finite element analysis is performed to find best moving table construction and composite stacking sequence. NASTRAN and MINITAB were used as the optimizer. A prototype for the moving table using composite material was created.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.