Cryptanalysis of a divisor class group based Public-Key Cryptosystem
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Cryptanalysis of a divisor class group based Public-Key Cryptosystem
- Yun, Aaram; Kim, J; Lee, DH
- Issue Date
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- LECTURE NOTES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, v.3076, no., pp.442 - 450
- We prove that the public-key cryptosystem proposed by H. Kim and S. Moon, in "New Public-Key Cryptosystem Using Divisor Class Groups", ACISP 2001  is not secure by solving discrete logarithm problem for the divisor class groups used in the proposal.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.