Modeling and measurement of mode-conversion and frequency dependent loss in high-speed differential interconnections on multilayer PCB
Cited 0 times inCited 1 times in
- Modeling and measurement of mode-conversion and frequency dependent loss in high-speed differential interconnections on multilayer PCB
- Baek, S; Kim, Jingook; Kim, J
- Frequency dependent loss; Mixed-mode s-parameter; Mode-conversion; Serial interconnection; Unbalanced differential line
- Issue Date
- IEICE-INST ELECTRONICS INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS ENG
- IEICE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTRONICS, v.E88C, no.10, pp.1992 - 2000
- We propose an accurate and efficient model of having an unbalanced differential line structure, where mode-conversion and frequency dependent loss effects are considered in above the GHz frequency range. To extract model parameters of the proposed unbalanced differential line model, we measured s-parameters of test patterns using a 2-port VNA and defined a new type of mixed-mode s-parameter. The model parameters were obtained and are described for various types of the unbalanced differential line structures. Finally, the validity of the proposed model and the model parameters were successfully confirmed by a series of time-domain measurements and a lattice diagram analysis.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.