Blind Calibration for a Linear Array With Gain and Phase Error Using Independent Component Analysis
Cited 6 times inCited 8 times in
- Blind Calibration for a Linear Array With Gain and Phase Error Using Independent Component Analysis
- Kim, Jungtai; Yang, Hyun Jong; Jung, Byung Wook; Chun, Joohwan
- Blind calibration; direction-of-arrival (DOA) estimation; independent component analysis (ICA); linear array
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE ANTENNAS AND WIRELESS PROPAGATION LETTERS, v.9, no., pp.1259 - 1262
- A novel gain and phase blind calibration method for a linear array with non-Gaussian sources is proposed. In the proposed method, independent component analysis is used to estimate the product of the array error matrix and the array response matrix. From this estimated matrix, the array gain and phase are estimated in the sense that the squared estimation error of the direction of arrivals (DOAs) of the sources can be minimized. Simulation results demonstrate that the proposed method is superior to conventional methods for a wide range of phase error.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.