Signal Integrity Design for High-Speed Digital Circuits: Progress and Directions
Cited 22 times inCited 34 times in
- Signal Integrity Design for High-Speed Digital Circuits: Progress and Directions
- Fan, Jun; Ye, Xiaoning; Kim, Jingook; Archambeault, Bruce; Orlandi, Antonio
- Differential signaling; Discontinuities; Equalization; Equivalent circuit modeling; High-speed digital circuits; Jitter analysis; Mode conversion; Modulation; SI measurements; Signal integrity (SI); Transmission line losses
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY, v.52, no.2, pp.392 - 400
- This paper reviews recent progress and future directions of signal integrity design for high-speed digital circuits, focusing on four areas: signal propagation on transmission lines, discontinuity modeling and characterization, measurement techniques, and link-path design and analysis.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.