On Homomorphic Signatures for Network Coding
Cited 6 times inCited 5 times in
- On Homomorphic Signatures for Network Coding
- Yun, Aaram; Cheon, Jung Hee; Kim, Yongdae
- homomorphic hashing; homomorphic signature; Network coding
- Issue Date
- IEEE COMPUTER SOC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMPUTERS, v.59, no.9, pp.1295 - 1296
- In this paper, we examine homomorphic signatures that can be used to protect the integrity of network coding. In particular, Yu et al. proposed an RSA-based homomorphic signature scheme recently for this purpose. We show that their scheme in fact does not satisfy the required homomorphic property, and further, even though it can be fixed easily, still it allows no-message forgery attacks.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.