Asymptotic Capacity of the Separated MIMO Two-Way Relay Channel
Cited 17 times inCited 14 times in
- Asymptotic Capacity of the Separated MIMO Two-Way Relay Channel
- Yang, Hyun Jong; Chun, Joohwan; Paulraj, Arogyaswami
- Generalized singular value decomposition; Lattice coding; Linear pre-coding; multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) channels; Two-way relay
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INFORMATION THEORY, v.57, no.11, pp.7542 - 7554
- A multiple-input multiple-output two-way relay channel consisting of two communication nodes and a full-duplex relay node in which no direct link exists between the two communication nodes is considered. We propose an achievable scheme that employs horizontally encoded lattice codes combined with generalized singular value decomposition-based precoding for the first phase. The second phase of the proposed scheme follows the fundamentals of the previous scheme, which uses vertically encoded structural bining, with the only difference that the added codeword of the two codewords from the communication nodes, instead of those two individual codewords, is decoded and retransmitted in the proposed scheme. We show that the proposed scheme achieves the cut-set bound asymptotically as the signal-to-noise ratios of the channels tend to infinity.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.