Monopole antenna radiation into a parallel-plate waveguide
Cited 8 times inCited 7 times in
- Monopole antenna radiation into a parallel-plate waveguide
- Eom, HJ; Cho, YH; Kwon, Min-Suk
- monopole antennas; waveguides
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION, v.48, no.7, pp.1142 - 1144
- A rigorous solution of coaxially fed monopole antenna radiation into a parallel-plate waveguide is obtained. The Fourier transform/series representations are used to represent scattered fields and the boundary conditions are enforced to obtain the simultaneous equations for discrete modal coefficients. Fast convergent series of the reflection coefficient is obtained and compared with other existing results.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.