Adaptive motion-compensated frame rate up-conversion
Cited 3 times inCited 2 times in
- Adaptive motion-compensated frame rate up-conversion
- Lee, SH; Yang, Seungjoon
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.38, no.10, pp.451 - 452
- A frame rate up-conversion algorithm using the adaptive motion compensation that reduces the blocking artifacts due to block-based processing is proposed. The proposed method uses the motion analysis to determine the type of motion and applies the motion-compensated interpolation (MCI) adaptively. When the MCI is applied, multiple motion trajectories are considered in order to increase the accuracy of the MCI. Experiment results indicate good performance of the proposed MCI scheme with significantly reduced blocking artifacts.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.