SHOP2: An HTN planning system
Cited 178 times inCited 334 times in
- SHOP2: An HTN planning system
- Nau, Dana; Au, Tsz-Chiu; Ilghami, Okhtay; Kuter, Ugur; Murdock, J. William; Wu, Dan; Yaman, Fusun
- Issue Date
- AI ACCESS FOUNDATION
- JOURNAL OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH, v.20, pp.379 - 404
- The SHOP2 planning system received one of the awards for distinguished performance in the 2002 International Planning Competition. This paper describes the features of SHOP2 which enabled it to excel in the competition, especially those aspects of SHOP2 that deal with temporal and metric planning domains.
- Appears in Collections:
- CSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.