"Living" Microvascular Stamp for Patterning of Functional Neovessels; Orchestrated Control of Matrix Property and Geometry
Cited 17 times inCited 17 times in
- "Living" Microvascular Stamp for Patterning of Functional Neovessels; Orchestrated Control of Matrix Property and Geometry
- Jeong, Jae Hyun; Chan, Vincent; Cha, Chaenyung; Zorlutuna, Pinar; Dyck, Casey; Hsia, K. Jimmy; Bashir, Rashid; Kong, Hyunjoon
- angiogenesis; cell-encapsulation; methacrylic alginate; patterned neovessels; stereolithography
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.24, no.1, pp.58 -
- This study presents a "living" microvascular stamp that releases multiple angiogenic factors and subsequently creates functional neovessels with the same pattern as that engraved in the stamp. The stamp consists of live cells that secrete angiogenic factors, an engineered hydrogel matrix that promotes cellular expression of angiogenic factors, and a three-dimensional geometry that localizes the angiogenic factors within the pattern.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.