Electrical bistability and spin valve effect in a ferromagnet/organic semiconductor/ferromagnet heterojunction
Cited 9 times inCited 7 times in
- Electrical bistability and spin valve effect in a ferromagnet/organic semiconductor/ferromagnet heterojunction
- Li, Bin; Yoo, Jung-Woo; Kao, Chi-Yueh; Jang, Ho Won; Eom, Chang-Beom; Epstein, Arthur J.
- Bistable device; Magnetoresistance; Organic semiconductor; Spin valve
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- ORGANIC ELECTRONICS, v.11, no.6, pp.1149 - 1153
- We report a study of the electrical bistability and bias-controlled spin valve effect in an organic device using rubrene (C42H28) as an organic semiconductor channel. The halfmetallic La0.7Sr 0.3MnO3 (LSMO) and Fe are used as the two ferromagnetic electrodes. The device displays reproducible switching between a low-impedance (ON) state and a highimpedance (OFF) state by applying different polarities of high biases. In the ON state, the device shows a spin valve effect with magnetoresistance values up to 3.75%. The observed spin valve effect disappears when the device recovers to the initial OFF state.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.