Impact of electrode metals on a pentacene-based write-once read-many memory device
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Impact of electrode metals on a pentacene-based write-once read-many memory device
- Li, Bin; Yoo, Jung-Woo; Kao, Chi-Yueh; Epstein, Arthur J.
- Bistable device; Organic semiconductor; WORM memory
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- SYNTHETIC METALS, v.160, no.21-22, pp.2385 - 2388
- We report a pentacene-based bistable memory device using Fe as the top electrode and compare it to the Al/pentacene/Al devices. The device displays stable switching from the low-current OFF state to the high-current ON state and long retention time. Our results suggest that Fe has the advantage over Al as the top electrode because it lowers the switching threshold voltage. The Fe devices exhibit similar temperature-dependent behaviors with the reported Al/pentacene/Al devices [D. Tondelier, K. Lmimouni, D. Vuillaume, Appl. Phys. Lett. 85 (2004) 5763]. The device is promising as a write-once read-many (WORM) memory.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.