Single-step photopatterning of diffraction gratings in highly photosensitive hybrid sol-gel films
Cited 14 times inCited 16 times in
- Single-step photopatterning of diffraction gratings in highly photosensitive hybrid sol-gel films
- Kang, DJ; Park, Jang-Ung; Bae, BS; Nishii, J; Kintaka, K
- Diffraction efficiency; Energy density; Photopatterning; Surface relief gratings (SRG)
- Issue Date
- OPTICAL SOC AMER
- OPTICS EXPRESS, v.11, no.10, pp.1144 - 1148
- Inorganic-organic hybrid materials prepared by a sol-gel process showed a large photoinduced negative refractive-index change (2x10(-2)) and a volume change. Diffraction gratings were made directly by irradiation with a KrF excimer laser (248 nm) through a phase mask without any etching process. The dependence of diffraction efficiency on irradiation conditions was investigated. The maximum diffraction efficiency, measured by the Littrow configuration with a He-Ne laser (633 nm), was 3.4% in reflection mode.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.