Eliashberg theory of the superconducting state of marginal Fermi liquids
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Eliashberg theory of the superconducting state of marginal Fermi liquids
- Choi, HY; Yoo, Jung-Woo
- d-wave pairing; Eliashberg theory; Marginal Fermi liquid
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MODERN PHYSICS B, v.17, no.18-20, pp.3225 - 3230
- The marginal Fermi liquid (MFL) which describes the anomalous normal state of the cuprates is extended to a d-wave superconductive state. A phenomenological collective excitation, P-0 (omega, T), is taken such that it gives rise to, after renormalization, the MFL behavior in the normal state. With the P-0, the renormalized excitation spectrum and pairing function in superconductive state are calculated self-consistently within the Eliashberg formalism. In the superconductive state, the self-energy deviates from the normal state MFL omega/T-scaling and develops a new energy scale of omega(0) approximate to 2Delta, where Delta is the pairing amplitude.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.