In situ deposition and patterning of single-walled carbon nanotubes by Laminar flow and controlled flocculation in microfluidic channels
Cited 56 times inCited 52 times in
- In situ deposition and patterning of single-walled carbon nanotubes by Laminar flow and controlled flocculation in microfluidic channels
- Park, Jang-Ung; Meitl, MA; Hur, SH; Usrey, ML; Strano, MS; Kenis, PJA; Rogers, JA
- Carbon; Microfluidics; Nanotubes; Patterning; Transistors
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.45, no.4, pp.581 - 585
- Well-defined patterns of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) with controlled density and alignment were produced by using controlled flocculation in multistream laminar microfluidic networks (see picture). Complex, well-defined SWNT patterns could be generated by control of flow and substrate conditions. (Figure Presented).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.