레이저 간섭계(ESPI)에 의해 측정된 플립칩 열변형의 유한요소해석 모델링을 통한 솔더볼의 유동곡선 평가
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 레이저 간섭계(ESPI)에 의해 측정된 플립칩 열변형의 유한요소해석 모델링을 통한 솔더볼의 유동곡선 평가
- Other Titles
- Determination of Flow Curve for Flip-chip Solder Balls Based on FE Modeling of Thermal Displacements Measured by ESPI
- Lee, Baegwoo; Kim, Ju-Young; Nah, Jaewoong; Baek, Gyeongwook; Kwon, Dongil
- Issue Date
- KOREAN INST METALS MATERIALS
- KOREAN JOURNAL OF METALS AND MATERIALS, v.41, no.6, pp.369 - 376
- The goal of this study was to determine the uniaxial flow curve for solder balls in a flip-chip from experimental-computational algorithms based on finite element modeling (FEM) of in-plane thermal displacement data measured by electronic speckle pattern interferometry (ESPI). In order to measure the deformation of such tiny components as the solder balls in the flip-chip, the spatial resolution of ESPI was increased to submicron scale by magnifying the areas studied. The flow curve for solder balls in the flip-chip was determined by the algorithm, which effectively matches the simulated solder deformation by FEM to the measured deformation by ESPI. The algorithms were applied to Sn-36Pb-2Ag flip-chip solder balls. The flow curve obtained for flip-chip solder was compared with those for bulk solder. The microstructure was also studied to clarify the flow curve results.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.