Strip casting of high performance structural alloys
Cited 8 times inCited 5 times in
- Strip casting of high performance structural alloys
- Park, Sung Soo; Lee, JG; Kim, NJ
- 6061 Al alloy; AZ Mg alloy; Bulk metallic glass (BMG) alloy; Dispersion hardening; Strip casting
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF RARE EARTHS, v.22, no.78-84, pp.78 - 84
- There exists a great need for the development of high performance alloys due to increasing demands for energy conservation and environmental protection. Application of strip casting shows a strong potential for the improvement of properties of existing alloys and also for the development of novel alloy systems with superior properties. The present paper reviews our Center's activities in the development of high performance alloys by strip casting. Examples include (1) Al alloys 1 (2) wrought Mg alloys, and (3) bulk metallic glass (BMG) alloys.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.