Bipolar and unipolar fatigue of ferroelectric BNT-based lead-free piezoceramics
Cited 22 times inCited 4 times in
- Bipolar and unipolar fatigue of ferroelectric BNT-based lead-free piezoceramics
- Luo, Z.; Glaum, J.; Granzow, T.; Jo, Wook; Dittmer, R.; Hoffman, M.; Rodel, J.
- ZIRCONATE-TITANATE CERAMICS; FREE PIEZOELECTRIC CERAMICS; STRAIN
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CERAMIC SOCIETY, v.94, no.2, pp.529 - 535
- The bipolar and unipolar fatigue behavior of the lead-free piezo- and ferroelectric 0.94Bi(1/2)Na(1/2)TiO(3)-0.06BaTiO(3) (94BNT-6BT) was investigated. To obtain a complete profile of the fatigue behavior, both large-signal (polarization, strain) and small-signal (d(33), epsilon(33)) properties were measured at room temperature. The results indicate that the material suffers a significant degradation in both large- and small-signal properties after cycling, with most of the fatigue occurring in the first 104 cycles of the fatigue test.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.