High-temperature dielectrics in CaZrO3-modified Bi1/2Na1/2TiO3-based lead-free ceramics
Cited 14 times inCited 10 times in
- High-temperature dielectrics in CaZrO3-modified Bi1/2Na1/2TiO3-based lead-free ceramics
- Acosta, Matias; Zang, Jiadong; Jo, Wook; Roedel, Juergen
- Capacitors; Dielectric properties; Electrical conductivity; Ferroelectric properties; Relaxor
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN CERAMIC SOCIETY, v.32, no.16, pp.4327 - 4334
- Materials in two composition regimes, Bi1/2Na1/2TiO3-BaTiO3-CaZrO3 (BNT-BT-CZ) and Bi1/2Na1/2TiO3-BaTiO3-K0.5Na0.5NbO3-CaZrO3 (BNT-BT-KNN-CZ), were synthesized via the mixed oxide route and their structural, dielectric and electrical properties were investigated. CZ was identified to render the two local maxima in permittivity more diffused. This resulted in temperature-insensitive relative permittivity spectra with average values from similar to 470 up to similar to 2300 and operational windows of at least similar to 400 degrees C with less than 15% of variation in the temperature range from -100 up to above 500 degrees C. Moreover, loss factors are below similar to 10% and RC constants range from similar to 0.03 s up to similar to 4 s at 300 degrees C. The materials of current investigation are highly attractive for developing capacitors of wide temperature usage.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.