Fatigue-free unipolar strain behavior in CaZrO3 and MnO 2 co-modified (K,Na)NbO3-based lead-free piezoceramics
Cited 4 times inCited 3 times in
- Fatigue-free unipolar strain behavior in CaZrO3 and MnO 2 co-modified (K,Na)NbO3-based lead-free piezoceramics
- Yao, Fang-Zhou; Glaum, Julia; Wang, Ke; Jo, Wook; Roedel, Juergen; Li, Jing-Feng
- Agglomeration model; Dielectric permittivities; Fatigue behavior; Fatigue effects; Field amplitudes; Lead free piezoceramics; Strain behaviors; Strain hysteresis
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.103, no.19, pp. -
- The unipolar fatigue behavior of CaZrO3 and MnO2 co-modified (K,Na,Li)(Nb,Ta)O3 lead-free piezoceramics was investigated systematically. The well-known charge agglomeration model is shown to explain the overall changes observed during unipolar fatigue, such as the development of bias field as well as the anisotropy in bipolar strain hysteresis and field-dependent dielectric permittivity. In addition, it is found that the unipolar strain exhibits only small degradation within 3% at the field amplitude of 2 kV/mm up to 107 cycles. This exceptionally good fatigue resistance is identified due to the presence of additional process, assigned as a "softening" effect that competes against the usual fatigue effect.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.