Enhancement of magnetic properties in (Ga,Mn)N nanowires due to N-2 plasma treatment
Cited 3 times inCited 3 times in
- Enhancement of magnetic properties in (Ga,Mn)N nanowires due to N-2 plasma treatment
- Baik, Jeong Min; Shon, Yoon; Kang, Tae Won; Lee, Jong-Lam
- Ferromagnetic properties; Ferromagnetic signals; Nanowires; Plasma treatment
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.89, no.15, pp.1 - 3
- The local structure of Mn impurities in ferromagnetic (Ga,Mn)N nanowires was investigated using extended x-ray absorption fine structure (EXAFS). By N2 plasma treatment, the nitrogen concentration increased and the ferromagnetic signal also increased. The EXAFS results showed that the Mn concentration occupying Ga sites increased and interstitially doped Mn atoms significantly decreased due to the plasma treatment. As a result, the N vacancies reduced and crystalline quality improved, resulting in the enhancement of ferromagnetic properties.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.