Monodomain film formation and lasing in dye-doped polymer cholesteric liquid crystals
Cited 22 times inCited 24 times in
- Monodomain film formation and lasing in dye-doped polymer cholesteric liquid crystals
- Ohta, T; Song, Myoung Hoon; Tsunoda, Y; Nagata, T; Shin, KC; Araoka, F; Takanishi, Y; Ishkawa, K; Watanabe, J; Nishimura, S
- Cholesteric liquid crystal; Helical pitch; Lasing; Photonic effect; Photonic structure; Polymer
- Issue Date
- JAPAN SOC APPLIED PHYSICS
- JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, v.43, no.9, pp.6142 - 6144
- We have succeeded in fabricating monodomain polymer cholesteric liquid crystal (PCLC) films by spin coating a polymer solution onto glass substrates with polyimide coated and rubbed unidirectionally. The thickness and helical pitch were well characterized by controlling the rotational speed of the spin coaler and the chiral unit content of the polymer solution, respectively. Lasing from dye-doped PCLC films utilizing the photonic structure was confirmed.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.