Enhancement of laser emission intensity in dye-doped cholesteric liquid crystals with single-output window
Cited 10 times inCited 11 times in
- Enhancement of laser emission intensity in dye-doped cholesteric liquid crystals with single-output window
- Amemiya, K; Nagata, T; Song, Myoung Hoon; Takanishi, Y; Ishikawa, K; Nishimura, S; Toyooka, T; Takezoe, H
- Cholesteric liquid crystal; DFB; Laser; Laser threshold; Photonic effect; Polymer
- Issue Date
- JAPAN SOC APPLIED PHYSICS
- JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, v.44, no.6A, pp.3748 - 3750
- Lasing from a dye-doped cholesteric liquid crystal (CLC) has been studied in cells with a single-output window. One of the glass substrates of the cells was coated with a polymeric CLC film having a high reflectance for laser emission or an aluminum layer for reflection of both pump and lasing beams. Laser, emission toward one direction was observed with enhanced intensity.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.