Stress-induced structural changes in La-doped BiFeO3-PbTiO3 high-temperature piezoceramics
Cited 10 times inCited 10 times in
- Stress-induced structural changes in La-doped BiFeO3-PbTiO3 high-temperature piezoceramics
- Leist, Thorsten; Webber, Kyle G.; Jo, Wook; Aulbach, Emil; Roedel, Juergen; Prewitt, Anderson D.; Jones, Jacob L.; Schmidlin, Josh; Hubbard, Camden R.
- Ferroelectricity; Neutron diffraction; Piezoelectricity
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- ACTA MATERIALIA, v.58, no.18, pp.5962 - 5971
- High-temperature piezoelectric polycrystalline ceramics of the system (1 - x)(Bi1-yLay)FeO3-xPbTiO(3) (BF-PT), which are mixed phase in their consolidated state, have been investigated by in situ neutron diffraction during the application of uniaxial compressive stress. It is suggested that the achievable strain in BF-PT is largely generated by straining of the rhombohedral phase. The results of the neutron diffraction measurements are compared and discussed with respect to the measured macroscopic ferroelastic constitutive behavior for various compositions of BF-PT.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.