Microstructural investigation and magnetic properties of p-type GaN implanted with Mn+ ions
Cited 4 times inCited 6 times in
- Microstructural investigation and magnetic properties of p-type GaN implanted with Mn+ ions
- Baik, Jeong Min; Kim, JK; Jang, HW; Shon, Y; Kang, TW; Lee, JL
- Issue Date
- Physica Status Solidi (B): Basic Research, v.234, no.3, pp.943 - 946
- In p-type GaN implanted with 5 x 10(16) cm(-2) dose of Mn+ ions, magnetization data after annealing showed ferromagnetic behavior at 10 K. The ferromagnetic signal for the sample annealed at 800 degreesC was stronger than the one at 900 degreesC, because of the predominant reaction of Mn with N atoms at 900 degreesC and the increase of the electron concentration with increasing annealing temperature. This suggests that ferromagnetism in Mn-implanted p-type GaN can be enhanced by optimising annealing temperature (< 900 degreesC).
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.