Microstructural, optical, and magnetic properties of Mn-implanted p-type GaN
Cited 15 times inCited 16 times in
- Microstructural, optical, and magnetic properties of Mn-implanted p-type GaN
- Baik, Jeong Min; Lee, JL; Shon, Y; Kang, TW
- MOLECULAR-BEAM EPITAXY; RAMAN-SCATTERING; ROOM-TEMPERATURE; DEFECTS; NITRIDE; FILMS; (GA
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, v.93, no.11, pp.9024 - 9029
- The microstructural, optical and magnetic properties of Mn-implanted p-type GaN were investigated. Dilute magnetic semiconductor was achieved by implanting Mn ions into p-type GaN and subsequently annealing. The Ga-Mn magnetic phases contributing to the ferromagnetic property were produced after annealing Mn-implanted p-type GaN below 800°C.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.