Rational Design and Enhanced Biocompatibility of a Dry Adhesive Medical Skin Patch
Cited 42 times inCited 37 times in
- Rational Design and Enhanced Biocompatibility of a Dry Adhesive Medical Skin Patch
- Kwak, Moon Kyu; Jeong, Hoon Eui; Suh, Kahp Y.
- bandages; biomedical patches; dry adhesive; ubiquitous health care systems
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.23, no.34, pp.3949 - 3953
- A new type of medical skin patch is developed that contains high-density, mushroom-like micropillars. Such dry-adhesive micropillars are highly biocompatible, have minimized side effects, and provide reasonable normal adhesion strength. To arrive at optimal conditions for the dry adhesive skin patch, the proper design of various structural and material parameters of micropillars is investigated.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.