High-Capacity Anode Materials for Sodium-Ion Batteries
Cited 8 times inCited 0 times in
- High-Capacity Anode Materials for Sodium-Ion Batteries
- Kim, Youngjin; Ha, Kwang-Ho; Oh, Seung M.; Lee, Kyu Tae
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMISTRY-A EUROPEAN JOURNAL, v.20, no.38, pp.11980 - 11992
- Na-ion batteries are an attractive alternative to Li-ion batteries for large-scale energy storage systems because of their low cost and the abundant Na resources. This Review provides a comprehensive overview of selected anode materials with high reversible capacities that can in-crease the energy density of Na-ion batteries. Moreover, we discuss the reaction and failure mechanisms of those anode materials with a view to suggesting promising strategies for improving their electrochemical performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.