Encoding multiple quantum coherences in non-commuting bases
Cited 21 times inCited 20 times in
- Encoding multiple quantum coherences in non-commuting bases
- Ramanathan, C; Cho, Hyungjoon; Cappellaro, P; Boutis, GS; Cory, DG
- NUCLEAR-MAGNETIC-RESONANCE; NMR; SOLIDS; EXCITATION; DYNAMICS; SPECTROSCOPY
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- CHEMICAL PHYSICS LETTERS, v.369, no.3-4, pp.311 - 317
- Multiple quantum (MQ) coherences are characterized by their coherence number and the number of spins that make up the state, though only the coherence number is normally measured. We present a simple set of measurements that extend our knowledge of the MQ state by recording the coherences in two non-commuting bases-the x and the z bases (related by a similarity transformation). The measurement of coherences in a basis other than the usual z basis also permits the study of spin dynamics under Hamiltonians that conserve z basis coherence number.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.