Pulse error compensating symmetric magic-echo trains
Cited 20 times inCited 19 times in
- Pulse error compensating symmetric magic-echo trains
- Boutis, GS; Cappellaro, P; Cho, Hyungjoon; Ramanathan, C; Cory, DG
- Dipolar coupling; Finite pulse errors; Line narrowing; Magic-echo; Time-reversal
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- JOURNAL OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE, v.161, no.2, pp.132 - 137
- We present improved line-narrowing sequences for dipolar coupled spin systems, based on a train of magic-echoes which are compensated for the effects of finite pulse widths and utilize symmetry properties of supercycles. Sequences are introduced for spectroscopy and imaging by proper choice of a phase alternating scheme. Using a 16 pulse time-suspension magic-echo cycle, the highest level of line-narrowing achieved was 2.7 Hz for the  direction of a single crystal of calcium fluoride, a reduction in linewidth by 4 orders of magnitude.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.