Multiple-modulation-multiple-echo magnetic resonance
Cited 5 times inCited 4 times in
- Multiple-modulation-multiple-echo magnetic resonance
- Sigmund, Eric E.; Cho, Hyungjoon; Song, Yi-Qiao
- Diffusion; Fast technique; Imaging; Multiple echoes; Relaxation
- Issue Date
- CONCEPTS IN MAGNETIC RESONANCE PART A, v.30A, no.6, pp.358 - 377
- We describe several applications of a versatile pulse sequence family employing multiple spin echoes within one acquisition to accelerate multidimensional experiments. The core sequence, called multiple modulation multiple echo, measures the maximal set of spin echoes generated from a set of RF pulses with unequal time spacings. These echoes can be modulated individually to exhibit different encoding. As a result, one scan of the sequence determines a series of data points as a function of the specific encoding mechanism. The variety of realizations of this sequence includes single shot measurements of diffusion or flow in 1D, 2D, and single-scan 2D slice-selective imaging. The essential spin dynamics of such sequences is introduced and their applications are reviewed.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.