Synthesis of monodisperse palladium nanoparticles
Cited 238 times inCited 241 times in
- Synthesis of monodisperse palladium nanoparticles
- Kim, SW; Park, Jongnam; Jang, Y; Chung, Y; Hwang, S; Hyeon, T; Kim, YW
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- NANO LETTERS, v.3, no.9, pp.1289 - 1291
- We have synthesized monodisperse Pd nanoparticles with particle sizes of 3.5, 5, and 7 nm from the thermal decomposition of a Pd-surfactant complex. The particle size of Pd nanoparticles was controlled by varying the concentration of stabilizing surfactant.
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.