Designed synthesis of atom-economical Pd/Ni bimetallic nanoparticle-based catalysts for sonogashira coupling reactions
Cited 282 times inCited 275 times in
- Designed synthesis of atom-economical Pd/Ni bimetallic nanoparticle-based catalysts for sonogashira coupling reactions
- Son, SU; Jang, Y; Park, Jongnam; Na, HB; Park, HM; Yun, HJ; Lee, J; Hyeon, T
- COLLOIDAL COBALT NANOPARTICLES; PALLADIUM NANOPARTICLES; HYDROGENATION CATALYSIS; PD NANOPARTICLES; MONODISPERSE; PLATINUM; HECK
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.126, no.16, pp.5026 - 5027
- We synthesized Ni/Pd core/shell nanoparticles from the consecutive thermal decomposition of metal-surfactant complexes. The nanoparticle catalyst was atom-economically applied for various Sonogashira coupling reactions.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.