Synthesis of uniform-sized bimetallic iron-nickel phosphide nanorods
Cited 12 times inCited 9 times in
- Synthesis of uniform-sized bimetallic iron-nickel phosphide nanorods
- Yoon, Ki Youl; Jang, Youngjin; Park, Jongnam; Hwang, Yosun; Koo, Bonil; Park, Je-Geun; Hyeon, Taeghwan
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- JOURNAL OF SOLID STATE CHEMISTRY, v.181, no.7, pp.1609 - 1613
- We synthesized uniform-sized nanorods of iron-nickel phosphides from the thermal decomposition of metal-phosphine complexes. Uniform-sized (FexNi1-x)2P nanorods (0≤x≤1) of various compositions were synthesized by thermal decomposition of Ni-trioctylphosphine (TOP) complex and Fe-TOP complex. By measuring magnetic properties, we found that blocking temperature and coercive field depend on Ni content in the nanorods. Both parameters were more sensitive to doping compared with bulk samples.
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.