Monodisperse nanoparticles of Ni and NiO: Synthesis, characterization, self-assembled superlattices, and catalytic applications in the Suzuki coupling reaction
Cited 331 times inCited 316 times in
- Monodisperse nanoparticles of Ni and NiO: Synthesis, characterization, self-assembled superlattices, and catalytic applications in the Suzuki coupling reaction
- Park, Jongnam; Kang, E; Son, SU; Park, HM; Lee, MK; Kim, J; Kim, KW; Noh, HJ; Park, JH; Bae, CJ; Park, JG; Hyeon, T
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.17, no.4, pp.429 - +
- The synthesis of monodisperse nanoparticles of Ni and NiO with particle sizes of 2 nm, 5 nm, and 7 nm from the thermal decomposition of Ni-alkylamine complexes was discussed. Various types of phosphines were used to control the particle size of the nickel. The colloidal crystals of 5 nm sized nanoparticles were grown using the three-layer technique. Analysis shows that the initially formed nickel nanoparticles have been oxidized to form NiO nanoparticles.
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.