Biocatalyzed Artificial Photosynthesis by Hydrogen-Terminated Silicon Nanowires
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Biocatalyzed Artificial Photosynthesis by Hydrogen-Terminated Silicon Nanowires
- Lee, Hwa Young; Ryu, Jungki; Kim, Jae Hong; Lee, Sahng Ha; Park, Chan Beum
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMSUSCHEM, v.5, no.11, pp.2129 - 2132
- Down to the wires: A highly efficient artificial photosynthetic system employing hydrogen-terminated silicon nanowires is reported. The nanowires enable a cascading electron transfer from electron donor to NAD+ via a rhodium-based electron mediator. Approximately 80 % of NADH is photoregenerated from NAD+ by the nanowires during 2 h of light irradiation, and successfully coupled with the photoenzymatic synthesis of L-glutamate.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.