Reversible NaVS2 (De)Intercalation Cathode for Na-Ion Batteries
Cited 5 times inCited 3 times in
- Reversible NaVS2 (De)Intercalation Cathode for Na-Ion Batteries
- Lee, Eungje; Lee, Wen Chao; Asl, Nina Mahootcheian; Kim, Donghan; Slater, Michael; Johnson, Christopher; Kim, Youngsik
- Ex situ; Intercalation cathodes; Layered Structures; Na-ion batteries; Number of cycles; Room temperature; Voltage curve
- Issue Date
- ELECTROCHEMICAL SOC INC
- ECS ELECTROCHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.1, no.5, pp.A71 - A73
- Reversible room temperature Na-(de)intercalation from NaxVS2 is achieved in the range of 0 < x < 1. The voltage curve and corresponding ex-situ X-ray diffraction analysis provided room temperature phase diagram of NaxVS2 showing phase transformation between O3-, P3-, and O1-type layered structures, as a function of sodium content x. This phase transformation accompanied by the Na-(de)intercalation was reversible with number of cycles.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.