Flexible Carbon-Nanofiber Connectors with Anisotropic Adhesion Properties
Cited 23 times inCited 23 times in
- Flexible Carbon-Nanofiber Connectors with Anisotropic Adhesion Properties
- Ko, Hyunhyub; Zhang, Zhenxing; Ho, Johnny C.; Takei, Kuniharu; Kapadia, Rehan; Chueh, Yu-Lun; Cao, Weizhen; Cruden, Brett A.; Javey, Ali
- Anisotropy; Carbon nanofibers; Directional adhesion; Flexible materials
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SMALL, v.6, no.1, pp.22 - 26
- Flexible carbon nanofiber (CNF) connectors are enabled by the direct transfer of vertical CNF arrays grown on silicon substrates to plastic substrates. The vertical geometry of the CNF arrays provides strong shear adhesion strength with minimal disengagement forces. By controlling the tilt angle of the CNF arrays, directional shear adhesion properties are enabled. (Figure Presented).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.