Detailed structure of the hexagonally packed mesostructured carbon material CMK-3
Cited 45 times inCited 44 times in
- Detailed structure of the hexagonally packed mesostructured carbon material CMK-3
- Solovyov, LA; Shmakov, AN; Zaikovskii, VI; Joo, Sang Hoon; Ryoo, R
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- CARBON, v.40, no.13, pp.2477 - 2481
- Detailed investigation of the ordered mesoporous CMK-3 carbon using XRD structural modeling based on the continuous electron density representation and the Rietveld technique allowed deriving comprehensive and consistent information on the material anatomy. The electron density distribution map agrees with carbon 'bridges', which seem to be attributed to the material interconnecting carbon nanorods in the CMK-3 mesostructure. These carbon 'bridges' are supposed to be derived from former complementary mesopores of the SBA-15 template used.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.