Structures of silica-mesoporous crystals and novel mesoporous carbon-networks synthesized within the pores
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Structures of silica-mesoporous crystals and novel mesoporous carbon-networks synthesized within the pores
- Terasaki, O; Liu, Z; Ohsuna, T; Kamiyama, T; Shindo, D; Hiraga, K; Joo, Sang Hoon; Kim, TW; Ryoo, R
- Issue Date
- Elsevier BV
- STUDIES IN SURFACE SCIENCE AND CATALYSIS, v.146, pp.275 - 280
- After three-dimensional structures of mesoporous crystals have been solved, these crystals can be used as molds to design and synthesize nano-structured materials utilizing the available spaces within the microporous crystals. The designed nano-structured materials can be further utilized as molds, to create new meso- or nano-structured materials. Thus the nano-network structures are basically controlled by the geometries of spaces available within the mesoporous materials used, and this route opens new field for synthesis of novel nano-structured materials, which, otherwise, can not be synthesized directly on their own. To date, several ordered carbon and Pt nano-networks have been synthesized from silica-mesoporous crystals. During our studies, by close structural investigation employing electron microscopy (EM), we observed new structural features in these materials. Here, we discuss the structural features from both atomic and mesoscopic scales and possibilities to control their fine structures for further usage.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.