The effect of silica template structure on the pore structure of mesoporous carbons
Cited 48 times inCited 47 times in
- The effect of silica template structure on the pore structure of mesoporous carbons
- Han, S; Lee, Kyu Tae; Oh, SM; Hyeon, T
- A. Porous carbon; B. Carbonization; C. BET surface area; D. Electrochemical properties
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- CARBON, v.41, no.5, pp.1049 - 1056
- We have synthesized two kinds of mesoporous carbons using a spherical silica sol (SMC1 carbon) and an elongated silica sol (SMC3 carbon) as templates. Nitrogen isotherms and electrochemical experiments were performed to investigate the effect of the silica template structure on the pore structure of the resulting mesoporous carbons. When carbons produced using the same silica to resorcinol molar ratio were compared, both nitrogen isotherms and electrochemical studies revealed that the SMC3 carbons exhibit simpler pore connectivity than SMC1 carbons.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.