Synthesis of mesoporous carbons with various pore diameters via control of pore wall thickness of mesoporous silicas
Cited 2 times inCited 0 times in
- Synthesis of mesoporous carbons with various pore diameters via control of pore wall thickness of mesoporous silicas
- Lee, Sae-Seung; Joo, Sang Hoon; Ryoo, Ryong
- Issue Date
- Elsevier BV
- STUDIES IN SURFACE SCIENCE AND CATALYSIS, v.146, pp.33 - 36
- A synthesis strategy for the systematic control of the pore wall thickness has been developed for the mesoporous silicas with 2-D hexagonal order using ionic and nonionic surfactant mixtures. The mesoporous silicas have been used as templates for the synthesis of 2-D hexagonally ordered mesoporous carbons with controlled pore diameters. The synthesis strategy and results are useful not only for tailoring the properties of the mesoporous materials but also for extending our insights into the synthesis mechanism.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.