Thermally induced structural changes in SBA-15 and MSU-H silicas and their implications for synthesis of ordered mesoporous carbons
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Thermally induced structural changes in SBA-15 and MSU-H silicas and their implications for synthesis of ordered mesoporous carbons
- Joo, Sang Hoon; Ryoo, R; Kruk, M; Jaroniec, M
- COPOLYMER; REPLICATION; TEMPLATE; WALL
- Issue Date
- Elsevier BV
- STUDIES IN SURFACE SCIENCE AND CATALYSIS, v.146, no., pp.49 - 52
- SBA-15 and MSU-H silicas were synthesized and subjected to calcination at temperatures in the range from 823 to 1273 K. The porous structures of the resulting samples were studied using X-ray diffraction and nitrogen adsorption. The pore connectivity was elucidated using the inverse carbon replication procedure. The structures of carbon inverse replicas were studied using XRD and nitrogen adsorption.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.