Direct sulfonation of ordered mesoporous carbon for catalyst support of direct methanol fuel cell
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Direct sulfonation of ordered mesoporous carbon for catalyst support of direct methanol fuel cell
- Pak, Chanho; Joo, Sang Hoon; You, Dae Jong; Kim, Ji Man; Chang, Hyuk; Seung, Doyoung
- Issue Date
- Elsevier BV
- STUDIES IN SURFACE SCIENCE AND CATALYSIS, v.165, pp.401 - 404
- Ordered mesoporous carbon (OMC) prepared by nano-replication method was directly functionalized with sulfonic acid group by using the ammonium sulfate salts. PtRu nanoparticles below 3 nm was supported on the sulfonated-OMC support with 70 wt% loading, and the resulting catalysts exhibited promising catalytic activity for methanol oxidation reactions.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.